An international company providing high-tech engineering consulting services to clients focused on the delivery of innovative Communications Solutions for existing and next-generation Wireless and Wired communication systems & operators
CEO and CTO – Rome, Italy – Apr 2010 to Present
Turned an entrepreneurial vision into reality, building an innovative business from scratch, focused on research, development and integration of new technology applications into the telecommunications market. Defined an all-encompassing strategy across the core business functions including product development, quality, sales and marketing as well as business transformation by including IT into the laroccasolutions portfolio.
Manage all elements of the company’s growth, mitigating market fluctuations with the development of segmented business plans and budgets into multiple business sectors. Spearheaded the operational, strategic and financial management of the company from its start-up phase to growth, involving the recruitment and management of a team of 10 employees delivering annual turnover of EUR €2M.
- Acquired 15 major clients generating an increase of $150,000 in total annual revenue
- Established and effectively nurtured strong, credible relationships with local italian customers
- Build a deep knowledge of multiple softwares needed to build up Indoor Design
Major Project Wins
- Expo Milano 2015: Secured a major contract as a preferred vendor for Expo Milano 2015 to support the 24/7 monitoring of the EXPO2015 area and support a world class customer experience for visitors accessing the Expo’s complex theme and associated unique journey exploring nutrition and the planet’s precious resources.
- San Peter Square Coverage Optimisation; Contracted to support TIM’s project to improve network access & performance levels, during its Extraordinary Jubilee preparation phase expansion project for its 4G network in Rome involving the installation of new generation ‘multi-beam antennas from CCI’.